INSTAGRAM

1.03.2015

2014 YOU DID GOOD TO ME


This year was so full of memories and amazing moments, that I was so overwhelmed by all the photos I saw while searching for my favorites. I feel like I grew so much! I went to amazing music festivals, traveled with my favorite persons, had the best summer ever, partied hard, made new friends and kept some old ones, the blog hit 1000 followers that I couldn't be more happy about, met so many amazing bloggers, that some I can now call my friends, which I'm so thankful for, and I couldn't have asked for a better end for this year, because I feel so happy and complete! But also so excited to see what comes in the next chapter, and which dreams will come true! Thank you so much for always being there for me, I don't know what I would do without your support! Love you from the bottom of my heart! xx

WELCOME 2015!!

facebook  .  instagram  .  lookbook  .  twitter

8 comentários:

  1. Seems like you had some amazing memories ! Love the pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorei conhecer-te e espero que nos encontremos este ano :P

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. as melhores coisas quase sempre envolvem amigos e música ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  4. bom ano :)

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

if you have something to say please do, I'll be glad to answer ♥